Is Private Cloud the right solution for you?
- High availability web applications
- Application and data demanding rigorous compliance requirements
- High performance compute environments
- Highly sensitive data with strict security controls
- High IOPs intensive database and storage applications
- Applications requiring fast disaster recovery and failover
Your Cloud, Your Way
Private Cloud gives you secure, reliable and scalable infrastructure for your business-critical applications and data.
Our Private Cloud platforms are built on high-performance hardware that’s dedicated to you and your data (but managed by our expert cloud team). So you get all the benefits of a bespoke system, with none of the headaches of maintaining the hardware/infrastructure yourself.
Why partner with 4D for your private cloud solution?
Our personal approach ensures you get a cloud environment that works for you now and into the future. You’ll be given a dedicated account manager from day one.
Your cloud is in your hands. All our platforms are built to enable flexible configuration of resources; you control the deployment of your applications, data and workloads.
Your platform is sized to your requirements, and built using VMWare or Hyper-V. We use off-site clusters for disaster recovery/replication and integrate with the major hyperscaler platforms.
Failure is not an option. Our resilient Private Cloud clusters are hosted in our UK-based data centres, backed by our SLAs, and include built-in failover and 24/7 monitoring and support.
Budgeting is easy with Private Cloud. All our packages come with fixed costs, with no variable data transfer or storage read/write charges. That’s how we believe it should be done.
Because all our data centres are based in the UK, so are your Private Clouds. With 'data sovereignty' a hot topic for compliance, it's good to know where your data is stored.
Ensuring your security in the Private Cloud
For many businesses, security is the number one reason to choose Private Cloud. We offer a multi-layered suite of cyber security solutions, including:
- A dedicated, isolated network and storage layers
- Tailored security to your specific applications and data
- Managed firewalls with 24/7/365 monitoring
- Realtime DDoS and intrusion protection
- 4D owned facilities to ensure the best in physical security
- No shared compute, RAM or storage
Hybrid and Multi-Cloud
Hybrid and Multi-Cloud infrastructure solutions enable you to run applications where they are best suited.
Connecting your dedicated Private Cloud platforms into our Public Cloud infrastructure, Colocation, and all the major hyperscalers (AWS, Azure etc) allows you to increase capacity, improve redundancy and utilise the right platform for the right job.