The cornerstones of Colocation
A company's IT system is its lifeblood; it is constantly in use but must be kept reliable, secure and available 24/7.
Discover why colocation in a data centre could be a crucial part of your overall IT infrastructure strategy.
What you'll learn:
- Why colocation is important
- The essential elements of colocation
- What criteria to look for when selecting a data centre
- The advantages colocation has to offer your business
- How colocation can support your networks and systems into the future
There are many factors to managing an efficient, resilient, and reliable IT system, and it can be overwhelming for any IT team to keep on top of it all. Discover how these factors can be overcome by taking advantage of the four cornerstones that colocation has to offer.
The four cornerstones:
- Security - Colocation's security can be stronger and is easier to manage than on-premise infrastructure.
- Resilience - You'll have reduced downtime when hosting in a colocation data centre.
- Cost Control - Take advantage of a data centre's efficiency to lower your costs.
- Scalability - Future proof your system by guaranteeing you have room to grow and support upgrades.
Complete this form and we'll send you a copy
"Their support team are second to none."
“From the initial discussion they fully understood our needs and what we want to achieve. ”
"You have good people!"
“These guys are efficient, effective and reliable – and very pleasant to deal with. ”
"A very simple migration"
“Changing data centre could have been extremely disruptive but 4D made it easy for us”
The Network Factory
"4D showed an attention to detail which SIRE could see in the infrastructure."
“When our engineers have been on site, the 4D staff have always been very helpful. This level of support has made a significant difference to our business operations.”
"Everything went really well."
“Thank you very much to the 4D team for all their hard work and help over the weekend. Our relocation would not have been such a success without them.”
PRC Architecture & Planning
Your trusted managed infrastructure partner.
We've built our reputation helping hundreds of organisations like yours leave behind reactive systems and processes while keeping pace with an ever-changing threat landscape.
Our Colocation, Cloud, Connectivity and Cyber Security services are tailored to your exact business requirements giving you peace of mind that your data is secure and accessible 24/7/365.
Operating since 2007, 4D Data Centres has won multiple awards and proven our reliability by never having a power outage and guaranteeing 99.999% network uptime.