Private Cloud Services
Private vmWare and Hyper-V Managed Clouds
What it's best for:
Ideal for companies with high fault tolerance and security requirements. Everything is hosted on infrastructure that is dedicated to your virtual machines from the firewalls and switches through to the hypervisors and storage there is physical separation and dedicated resources.
All 4D private clouds are fully managed infrastructure, built around industry standard vmWare or Hyper-V platforms and in consultation with one of our cloud specialists to ensure the environment will meet your immediate requirements as well as be able to scale as your data grows.
What it's used for:
Some of the common requirements for a private managed cloud include:
- Web applications (IIS with SQL Servers or LAMP stack)
- Hybrid cloud and colocation solutions
- Data centre migrations and consolidation
- Disaster recovery applications
- High sensitive data with strict security controls
- Disk or CPU intensive databases and applications
What else can we do with it:
Private managed clouds can also be connected into existing 4D Public Cloud environments, physical colocation or existing MPLS networks through a Cloud Connect service. This will allow you to extend existing networks for data replication, provide burst capacity within our public cloud or use the public cloud as DR for your private cloud environment.
New to cloud? 4D can help.
- Hands-on consultancy
- Dedicated account manager from initial project inception
- Dedicated cloud expert to ensure the design, build and management of your infrastructure is tailored to your specific needs