Ethernet over Fibre to the Cabinet (EoFTTC)
Enhance the performance of your connectivity with 4D’s Ethernet over Fibre to the Cabinet to deliver the advantages of a full Ethernet connection but minus the hefty price tag.
How does it work?
EoFTTC is provided by copper from your business premises over the short distance to the green cabinets in the street. Unlike standard broadband where the copper then continues all the way to the exchange, Ethernet over Fibre to the Cabinet traffic travels across a shared fibre optic circuit to the exchange. As a result, you benefit from less degradation in performance and access to up to 20Mbps symmetrical speed with an additional boost downstream making a total of 80Mbps downstream bandwidth.
Why use 4D’s EoFTTC?
- Fast – symmetrical speeds of up to 20Mbps upstream and 80Mbps downstream PLUS installation is quicker than you might expect – less than 30 days in most cases
- Low-cost - significantly cheaper than a dedicated Ethernet solution, talk to one of our expert Account team to see how much you could potentially save
- Reliability - delivered as your own uncontended line your connectivity stays at maximum 100% of the time and because the line is mainly composed of fibre, reliability is improved over traditional copper lines.
- 24/7 UK based support team - with Named Account Managers
- Comprehensive SLA - including downtime compensation
- Flexible working - available on 1 or 3 year contracts
Who should choose 4D’s EoFTTC?
Want to find out more? Contact our expert Account team today on 020 7183 0602